As you might imagine we have a rather large number of electronic devices in use in our lab. These range from network switches to access points to tablets and more. Although we did build in surge protection and a good number of isolated outlets into the lab we always like to have more protection and more available plugs to play with. After wading through a number of flat and boring power strips with basic surge protection we started looking for something different. That is when we stumbled across a company called Accell and their PowerSquid Surge Protector.
Published in Peripherals
Accell's PowerSquid Surge Protector Also Helps To Clean Up Your Power Featured
by Sean Kalinich on10 April 2012 6253 times
Prev Next »
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- Dell and others move to disable Intel's Management Engine
- Root7 Pink Himalayan Salt Shot Glasses Up on Test Bar...
- Voice is an often overlooked big threat vector as phone fraud rises – part I
- Illusive Networks says that deception everywhere is the way to go
- CloudPassage Looks to secure your entire cloud infrastructure
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.