As you might imagine we have a rather large number of electronic devices in use in our lab. These range from network switches to access points to tablets and more. Although we did build in surge protection and a good number of isolated outlets into the lab we always like to have more protection and more available plugs to play with. After wading through a number of flat and boring power strips with basic surge protection we started looking for something different. That is when we stumbled across a company called Accell and their PowerSquid Surge Protector.
Published in Peripherals
Accell's PowerSquid Surge Protector Also Helps To Clean Up Your Power Featured
by Sean Kalinich on10 April 2012 8769 times
Prev Next »
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- As Work from Home Increases with COVID-19 Cases are We Looking at a Playground for Threat Actors?
- With More and More Hardware Flaws Found, How Will the Security Industry Respond?
- New Tech, Stale Tech, and the Diminishing Security Skill Set
- When updates go wrong, horribly wrong
- We take a look at the Pico Pro Home Brewing Machine
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.