Asus Cine5 speaker bar makes some noise in the lab FeaturedWritten by Sean Kalinich
Asus is a common name in computer components. We have taken a look at more than our share of their products from the mundane to the extreme. One area that Asus has been taking more of an interest is the higher-end side of the HTPC market. Here is where things get interesting. Unlike gamers, or overclockers a person that wants to build a high-end HTPC is looking for the best combination of performance, cooling and power draw. If you can build it fast, cool and power efficient then they will want that. But building an HTPC is not only about what you drop inside the system. You also need some good hardware on the final end of the output side. Not to worry, Asus has you covered there too. They have their own line of HD capable monitors and even speaker sets to keep you happy. We are taking a look at t new one to hit the market. It is a speaker bar that is capable of providing 5.1 surround sound to your viewing area. Called the Cine5, this small and stylish speaker system runs for about $130 on the internet. We are going to take a look and see if it is worth it.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- Apple Bans Site that Reported iPhone 6 Bending Issue from Future Press Events
- Microsoft Announces Windows 10 and Brings us What Windows 8 Should Have Been
- Free Windows 9 Upgrade Rumors Might Be Way Over Stated
- "NSA Proof" iOS 8 claims... We have heard them before...
- New Bash bug likely to be worse than Heartbleed.