We take a listen to the House Of Marley's Redemption Song On-Ear Headphones Featured
Webster defines the word sound as; “mechanical radiant energy that is transmitted by longitudinal pressure waves in a material medium (as air) and in the objective of causing hearing.” In other words, sound is waves of different pressure intended to impact our ears. This is exactly what the House of Marley set out to do when they began their work on a line of headphones. Inspired by the works of the Great Bob Marley and the Reggae sound these products seek to encompass the not only the sound, but the feel of the music you listen to. In addition to audio quality the House of Marley also claims to have very eco-friendly products. They accomplish this by using recycled material and parts they call sustainable. So let’s take a look at the House of Marley Redemption Song On-Ear Headphones and see if they can really convey not only the sound or the music we listen to, but the feeling and emotion.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- Cross-Site Scripting Flaw found in US ID Protection Company LifeLock's site
- Search results begin on page 2, Google is accused of skewing search results again
- Cisco SSH key bug in virtual security appliances leads to some questions
- Microsoft is determined to make Windows fail, Forces Updates on Windows 10 *** Updated***
- Microsoft dropped an Xbox 360 Virtual Console into the Xbox One