The term Big Bang is used by many scientists to describe the moment of creation. They say that before this event the universe was a chaotic mass of gasses and unformed matter. The gravity and heat combined to compress this to a critical mass. At that critical point all of that gas and unformed matter exploded in all directions to form the basis or the universe we know. MSI’s Big Bang is a culmination of ideas, components and design choices that have, well not really exploded but, hit the market in a fairly big way. Before the launch of this line up MSI was having a rough time in the market. However, even then we saw the hints of big things on the horizon. MSI had partnered up with Lucid; they had begun tinkering with new components for their motherboards and their video cards. We have seen what they can do with the X58, P55 and even the 8xx chipsets from AMD. Now let’s take a look at what they do with the P67 chipset in their Big Bang Marshal.
Published in Enthusiast Motherboards
MSI's Big Bang Marshal shows off for us Part I Featured
by Sean Kalinich on04 July 2011 6178 times
Prev Next »
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- As Work from Home Increases with COVID-19 Cases are We Looking at a Playground for Threat Actors?
- With More and More Hardware Flaws Found, How Will the Security Industry Respond?
- New Tech, Stale Tech, and the Diminishing Security Skill Set
- When updates go wrong, horribly wrong
- We take a look at the Pico Pro Home Brewing Machine
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.