Two years ago Gigabyte announced their G1.Kille series of motherboards with an interesting event featuring camouflage and tons of military imagery. The concept behind it was that the G1.Killer was meant to be a series of “super-soldiers” for gaming. Each of the products would be tailored after an imaginary persona: The Assassin, The Sniper and the Scout. These would have super sight, hearing, speed, and shield all to assist you in your gaming dominance. We have taken a look at some of these for the X79 lineup and now have one from the Z77 chipset line; the G1.Sniper M3. This $180 board from Gigabyte features a full audio card built into the motherboard, SLI, and a Micro ATX form factor. So let’s take a look at what Gigabyte has stuffed into this little package.
Published in Enthusiast Motherboards
Gigabyte G1.Sniper M3 Design And Feature Review Featured
by Sean Kalinich on19 August 2012 63286 times
Prev Next »
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- Product Testing for Security Tools Must Change or Things Will Go From Bad To Worse
- Conumers have a blind spot when it comes to IoT and Security
- AMD shoots for relevancy in 2017 with Ryzen
- We meet Venafi's Tammy Moskites to see what has changed about trust in a year
- Qualys talks to us about getting a handle on security and feature parity in the cloud
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.