Cooler Master's CM Storm Spawn germinates in the lab FeaturedWritten by Sean Kalinich
Cooler Mater is a company that is certainly moving up. It was not that many years ago that they were not well thought of. This was until they released a lineup of cases and coolers that showed they were serious about their business. We saw products like the HAF932, the CM storm series cases and mice, the V8 cooler and others. While this was going on their more consumer based products were benefiting as well. We saw the Hiper 212+ become a favorite of many air cooling aficionados. We used them exclusively for over a year in our labs. Back in January we saw some nice new designs from Cooler Master in their suite at the Bellagio, today we have one of these in the lab and are eager to tell you how it performed. This is the CM Storm Spawn Gaming mouse. Let’s see if it has increased our frag rate.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- After Two Major Bugs and Poodle Security Experts Say it is Time to Upgrade the Internet.
- 8k is the Next Golden Age of Gaming
- New Sandworm 0-Day and Possible SSL V3.0 Flaw is a Great Way For a Sysadmin to Start the Day
- Samsung Claims to Have Created 4.6Gbps 60GHz Wireless
- Rory Read to step down as AMD CEO: Lisa Su to Take Over