Cooler Mater is a company that is certainly moving up. It was not that many years ago that they were not well thought of. This was until they released a lineup of cases and coolers that showed they were serious about their business. We saw products like the HAF932, the CM storm series cases and mice, the V8 cooler and others. While this was going on their more consumer based products were benefiting as well. We saw the Hiper 212+ become a favorite of many air cooling aficionados. We used them exclusively for over a year in our labs. Back in January we saw some nice new designs from Cooler Master in their suite at the Bellagio, today we have one of these in the lab and are eager to tell you how it performed. This is the CM Storm Spawn Gaming mouse. Let’s see if it has increased our frag rate.
Published in Enthusiast Peripherals
Cooler Master's CM Storm Spawn germinates in the lab Featured
by Sean Kalinich on15 May 2011 27239 times
Prev Next »
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- Apple posts first loss in 13 years while iPhone sales dip 16%
- "New" flaw in Windows bypasses App Locker settings
- AMD to license off x86 technology to Chinese Goup.
- Chris Vickery under attack after disclosing open DB for uKnowKids
- NVIDIA could be testing two different models of Pascal for an April Launch
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.