Thermaltake V9 BlackX Edition in for a spin FeaturedWritten by Sean Kalinich Tuesday, 28 June 2011 00:26 Published in Enthusiast Peripherals
When people think about cases many different things come to mind. To some the best case is a simple black box (or beige) that they put their components into and that is that. Others want more style to the box that holds all of their expensive hardware. But that raises a question, what is style to one person might not be to another. We also have to consider that what I may think is a great feature is a useless add-on to someone else. It is with this in mind that we take a look at a rather unusual case. This is the V9 BlackX Edition. This mid tower enclosure has a very interesting feature in that it has dual SATA HDD docks on the top of the case. This is along with the usual features that you would expect to find in any PC case. So let’s see if the V9 BlackX is a great device, or is it just a giant drive dock.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- Microsoft cuts Windows 8.x prices by up to 70%
- Huawei comes out with the super light and thin MediaPad X1
- Microsoft's Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit bypassed by security researchers with relative ease...
- Pre-Order Wolfenstein: The New Order and get access to DOOM Beta... sort of.
- Irrational Games is closing down, BioShock to be taken over by 2K Games…