As the push for cloud based storage and services becomes greater we have been taking a look at the value of these from not only a monetary view, but also from a privacy and security view. To this end we have been tinkering around with a few Network Attached Storage Devices (NAS). One of our first is the Synology DiskStation DS1512+. We have already dissembled the DS1512+ in the first part of our coverage and now have pounded on it for a good length of time to see how it performs using a few synthetic tests as well as real-world usage. So let’s take a look at our results.
Tuesday, 12 June 2012 20:31
Synology DS1512+ Five-Bay NAS Performance Review FeaturedWritten by Sean Kalinich
Prev Next »
Published in Pro Storage and Networking
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- Voice is an often overlooked big threat vector as phone fraud rises – part I
- Illusive Networks says that deception everywhere is the way to go
- CloudPassage Looks to secure your entire cloud infrastructure
- Vera jumps into the document control market with both feet
- Attivo Networks rolls in incident response and controls into their deception
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.