Although all-in-one water cooling systems are nothing new, their rise in popularity is something very recent. We have watched as multiple companies have launched products designed bring “enthusiast” level cooling to the masses. This type of move is also nothing new as we have watched it happen with RAID, SLI, and many other items that were once only for gamers and other computer enthusiasts Still what many do not know is that most of these companies all buy their parts from the same place; Asetek. This company makes great water cooling products and they resell the pieces to others. Now, while that represents most of the market there are some that still build their own; one of these is Cooler Master. Back at CES 2011 we were allowed to see a prototype water cooling unit and we knew that they were looking to do something very different. Now in last months of 2012 Cooler Master has released their work. Today we will be taking a look at the Seidon 120M all-in-one water cooling unit to see if all of Cooler Master’s hard work has paid off.
Published in Enthusiast Peripherals
Cooler Master Seidon 120M All-in-One Water Cooler Review Featured
by Sean Kalinich on04 November 2012 42995 times
Prev Next »
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- Voice is an often overlooked big threat vector as phone fraud rises – part I
- Illusive Networks says that deception everywhere is the way to go
- CloudPassage Looks to secure your entire cloud infrastructure
- Vera jumps into the document control market with both feet
- Attivo Networks rolls in incident response and controls into their deception
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.