Not that long ago we talked to you about the features and design choices that Gigabyte made on the X79-UD5. This board is at the upper end of Gigabyte’s X79 lineup although it is not what you would consider an enthusiast board. Despite this Gigabyte has given it many of their enthusiast level features like their dual 3D BIOS, 3D power and some of the overclocking potential that we would expect from Gigabyte. Now it is time for us to dive into the usability and performance. So let’s see exactly how the X79-UD5 performs.
Published in Enthusiast Motherboards
Gigabyte X79-UD5 Performance Review Part II Featured
by Sean Kalinich on08 February 2012 10087 times
Prev Next »
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- Consumers have a massive blind spot when it comes to privacy and IoT
- Why Tri-Band wireless isn’t; the birth and explanation of a marketing term
- AMD shoots for relevancy in 2017 with Ryzen
- We meet Venafi's Tammy Moskites to see what has changed about trust in a year
- Qualys talks to us about getting a handle on security and feature parity in the cloud
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.