Not that long ago we talked to you about the features and design choices that Gigabyte made on the X79-UD5. This board is at the upper end of Gigabyte’s X79 lineup although it is not what you would consider an enthusiast board. Despite this Gigabyte has given it many of their enthusiast level features like their dual 3D BIOS, 3D power and some of the overclocking potential that we would expect from Gigabyte. Now it is time for us to dive into the usability and performance. So let’s see exactly how the X79-UD5 performs.
Published in Enthusiast Motherboards
Gigabyte X79-UD5 Performance Review Part II Featured
by Sean Kalinich on08 February 2012 10336 times
Prev Next »
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- AMD’s 11-year journey to relevance gets an epic finish.
- Is HBM a viable technology for GPUs? Yes, Yes it is… just not right now
- Microsoft finds active exploit of Intel's AMT vulnerability
- CD Projekt RED admits to data theft and blackmail
- Did Intel Repond to Threadripper, or just to Ryzen in General?
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.