After a look into the design and features of the Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H we are now diving into how well it performs. Unlike the MSI Z68A-GD80 we do not have any indications that we will run out of PCIe lanes, however we are still a little concerned about how well the Z68X will perform when we drop in the HD5870. We are also more than a little curious to see how the touchBIOS will work on the real world. So, let’s dive in and get to testing the Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H.
Saturday, 13 August 2011 20:25
We Put the Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H B3 Through its Paces FeaturedWritten by Sean Kalinich
Prev Next »
Published in Consumer Motherboards
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- Dell and others move to disable Intel's Management Engine
- Root7 Pink Himalayan Salt Shot Glasses Up on Test Bar...
- Voice is an often overlooked big threat vector as phone fraud rises – part I
- Illusive Networks says that deception everywhere is the way to go
- CloudPassage Looks to secure your entire cloud infrastructure
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.