With the launch of Intel’s Haswell there was the normal shift to a new chipset. This is Intel’s Z87 chipset and everyone rushed to get their version of this new chipset out onto the market. Many of the boards that reached consumers were just rehashes of boards that were already on the market with the Z77 chipset, but with the bonus of improved performance under Haswell. So with that in mind we have Asus’ Z87-Expert up on the test bench to see just how it stacks up to the older Z77 boards running Ivy Bridge. Let’s dive in.
Published in Enthusiast Motherboards
Asus Z87-Expert Rview Part I - Design and Features Featured
by Sean Kalinich on27 October 2013 12663 times
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- We meet Venafi's Tammy Moskites to see what has changed about trust in a year
- Qualys talks to us about getting a handle on security and feature parity in the cloud
- Cymmetria shows us a new type of deception at DEF CON using MazeRunner
- AMD shares up after licensing moves and Radeon success
- As printers become smarter so do the bad guys
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.