With the launch of Intel’s Haswell there was the normal shift to a new chipset. This is Intel’s Z87 chipset and everyone rushed to get their version of this new chipset out onto the market. Many of the boards that reached consumers were just rehashes of boards that were already on the market with the Z77 chipset, but with the bonus of improved performance under Haswell. So with that in mind we have Asus’ Z87-Expert up on the test bench to see just how it stacks up to the older Z77 boards running Ivy Bridge. Let’s dive in.
Published in Enthusiast Motherboards
Asus Z87-Expert Rview Part I - Design and Features Featured
by Sean Kalinich on27 October 2013 11807 times
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- MIT and Texas Intruments create an RFID Chip that is secure.. for now
- AMD launches World's First Hardware Virtualized GPU
- BleepingComputer hit with SLAPP suit from Enigma Software over comparrion thread.
- Is Virtual Reality really the next IT technology?
- YouTube not liable in Germany for users' copyright infringement
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.