Gigabyte X79-UD5 Performance Review Part II FeaturedWritten by Sean Kalinich Wednesday, 08 February 2012 11:38 Published in Enthusiast Motherboards
Not that long ago we talked to you about the features and design choices that Gigabyte made on the X79-UD5. This board is at the upper end of Gigabyte’s X79 lineup although it is not what you would consider an enthusiast board. Despite this Gigabyte has given it many of their enthusiast level features like their dual 3D BIOS, 3D power and some of the overclocking potential that we would expect from Gigabyte. Now it is time for us to dive into the usability and performance. So let’s see exactly how the X79-UD5 performs.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- Italy blocks Mega after getting off of the Special 301 Report Watch List
- Developers complain about Valve security and get a reply
- Crytek Engineer, Tiago Sousa, leaves for id Software and Doom 4
- More information leaks out about Dishonored 2
- Security Flaws in Residential Routers to be shown off at SOHOplessly Broken Competition