Gigabyte X79-UD5 Performance Review Part II FeaturedWritten by Sean Kalinich Wednesday, 08 February 2012 11:38 Published in Enthusiast Motherboards
Not that long ago we talked to you about the features and design choices that Gigabyte made on the X79-UD5. This board is at the upper end of Gigabyte’s X79 lineup although it is not what you would consider an enthusiast board. Despite this Gigabyte has given it many of their enthusiast level features like their dual 3D BIOS, 3D power and some of the overclocking potential that we would expect from Gigabyte. Now it is time for us to dive into the usability and performance. So let’s see exactly how the X79-UD5 performs.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- Was a Flaw in Apple's Find my iPhone Responsible for the Recent Celebrity Nude Photo Leak?
- NETGEAR WC7600 Wireless Controller and N370 Access Point Review
- Are PCI Compliance Regulations Being Ignored and Allowing for More Data Theft?
- Apple Bans Devs from Selling HealthKit Data to Ad Companies
- Despite being late to the party, Apple's iWatch will probably do well