Gigabyte X79-UD5 Performance Review Part II FeaturedWritten by Sean Kalinich
Not that long ago we talked to you about the features and design choices that Gigabyte made on the X79-UD5. This board is at the upper end of Gigabyte’s X79 lineup although it is not what you would consider an enthusiast board. Despite this Gigabyte has given it many of their enthusiast level features like their dual 3D BIOS, 3D power and some of the overclocking potential that we would expect from Gigabyte. Now it is time for us to dive into the usability and performance. So let’s see exactly how the X79-UD5 performs.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- AMD Posts Lackluster Q3 Results
- After Two Major Bugs and Poodle Security Experts Say it is Time to Upgrade the Internet.
- 8k is the Next Golden Age of Gaming
- New Sandworm 0-Day and Possible SSL V3.0 Flaw is a Great Way For a Sysadmin to Start the Day
- Samsung Claims to Have Created 4.6Gbps 60GHz Wireless