The Asus Sabertooth P67 Part I - Design and Features FeaturedWritten by Sean Kalinich
We have been following Asus and their progress as a company for a very long time. When we first began working with them they were a very ambitious company (and at times too ambitious). This came out in their products in many ways. Some were good others were bad. However, over the years they have learned from their mistakes and began to build products that not only performed but also made sense. One our favorite lines from Asus is the Republic of Gamers line, but right behind that is their “The Ultimate Force” line. We have looked over a few boards from this line and like their quality and stock performance. When the P67 chipset hit the market we were looking forward to getting the Sabertooth on the test bench. Unfortunately just before we did Intel found the error in the B2 Stepping of the Cougar Point. Now, all of that is in the past and we have the Asus P67 Sabertooth on the bench for some test time. So let’s look at the design philosophy and what you get when you buy this board from Asus.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- NETGEAR drops the WAP720 with Ensemble Mode. We take a look
- Potential New Exploit found in OpenSSL gets around latest hotfix
- Possible Breach At Hilton Highlights PoS Risk
- Hackers using unencrypted satellite communication to hide C&C servers
- Get More Space On iPhones, iPads and iPods – PQI Announces iConnect