Asus Sabertooth P67 B3 Performance Review FeaturedWritten by Sean Kalinich Wednesday, 20 July 2011 23:35 Published in Pro Motherboards
We have told you about Asus’ design choices for the Sabertooth P67 and even gone into some detail about the mindset behind this and other products in the TUF line. However all of the best design choices and components in the world will not make a board perform. To get great performance takes a little more. In this half of our Sabertooth review we are going to look into that side of the product. Asus has always had a reputation for tinkering with their BIOSes (not always a good one though). So let’s start off there and see where it takes us.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- Are Security Researchers Sitting on Vulnerabilities to Get the Most Money?
- TOR Vulnerability Talk at Black HAT 2014 Canceld
- AMD looking to Stacked DRAM for Future APUs
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed until Ealry 2015 to Improve The Game from Top to Bottom
- New tracking method found that creates a fingerprint for your system