Asus Sabertooth P67 B3 Performance Review FeaturedWritten by Sean Kalinich Wednesday, 20 July 2011 23:35 Published in Pro Motherboards
We have told you about Asus’ design choices for the Sabertooth P67 and even gone into some detail about the mindset behind this and other products in the TUF line. However all of the best design choices and components in the world will not make a board perform. To get great performance takes a little more. In this half of our Sabertooth review we are going to look into that side of the product. Asus has always had a reputation for tinkering with their BIOSes (not always a good one though). So let’s start off there and see where it takes us.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- Microsoft's ID@Xbox Could Lock Indie Developers Out of the Xbox One
- Web Companies Scramble to Rebuild Consumer Trust by Pushing Back on Government Spying
- Gigabyte X79-UP4 Design and Feature Review
- Amazon's Drone Scheme is a Nightmare Waiting to Happen
- Apple Avoids Prior Art, Is Awarded a Patent on Facial Recognition Security