Asus Sabertooth P67 B3 Performance Review FeaturedWritten by Sean Kalinich
We have told you about Asus’ design choices for the Sabertooth P67 and even gone into some detail about the mindset behind this and other products in the TUF line. However all of the best design choices and components in the world will not make a board perform. To get great performance takes a little more. In this half of our Sabertooth review we are going to look into that side of the product. Asus has always had a reputation for tinkering with their BIOSes (not always a good one though). So let’s start off there and see where it takes us.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- ADATA’s SP900NS38 256GB M.2 SATA SSD Review
- Keeping the Backdoor open... how the NSA's collection of 0-day exploits hurts us all
- Ubisoft Tries to Slam Pirates by leaving out the FOV slider in Far Cry 4... Too bad it seems to have Backfired
- 11 Bit Studios Offers Free Steam Codes on The Pirate Bay
- Ubisoft desperately searching for someone to blame over AC Unity, but this one is all on them