Asus Sabertooth P67 B3 Performance Review FeaturedWritten by Sean Kalinich
We have told you about Asus’ design choices for the Sabertooth P67 and even gone into some detail about the mindset behind this and other products in the TUF line. However all of the best design choices and components in the world will not make a board perform. To get great performance takes a little more. In this half of our Sabertooth review we are going to look into that side of the product. Asus has always had a reputation for tinkering with their BIOSes (not always a good one though). So let’s start off there and see where it takes us.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- AMD Posts Lackluster Q3 Results
- After Two Major Bugs and Poodle Security Experts Say it is Time to Upgrade the Internet.
- 8k is the Next Golden Age of Gaming
- New Sandworm 0-Day and Possible SSL V3.0 Flaw is a Great Way For a Sysadmin to Start the Day
- Samsung Claims to Have Created 4.6Gbps 60GHz Wireless