Asus Sabertooth P67 B3 Performance Review FeaturedWritten by Sean Kalinich
We have told you about Asus’ design choices for the Sabertooth P67 and even gone into some detail about the mindset behind this and other products in the TUF line. However all of the best design choices and components in the world will not make a board perform. To get great performance takes a little more. In this half of our Sabertooth review we are going to look into that side of the product. Asus has always had a reputation for tinkering with their BIOSes (not always a good one though). So let’s start off there and see where it takes us.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- Well, that escalated quickly. Class Action Lawsuit over the GTX970 is a go.
- AMD is replacing the A8-7700 with the slower OC centric A8-7650
- The problem with messenger applications... there really is no privacy and never was
- Maelstrom Looks to Serve Web Sites Via Bit Torrent
- What is in the future for AMD?