Asus Sabertooth P67 B3 Performance Review FeaturedWritten by Sean Kalinich
We have told you about Asus’ design choices for the Sabertooth P67 and even gone into some detail about the mindset behind this and other products in the TUF line. However all of the best design choices and components in the world will not make a board perform. To get great performance takes a little more. In this half of our Sabertooth review we are going to look into that side of the product. Asus has always had a reputation for tinkering with their BIOSes (not always a good one though). So let’s start off there and see where it takes us.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- Mumblehard Spamming Malware Making the Rounds in Joomla and WordPress sites
- It looks like AMD is betting the farm on 2016 and 14nm
- Very few bright spots to be seen in AMD's future
- SMB, Windows and the hole that has been open since 1997
- AMD cuts orders to Global Foundries... Are they pulling in for one last effort?