We have told you about Asus’ design choices for the Sabertooth P67 and even gone into some detail about the mindset behind this and other products in the TUF line. However all of the best design choices and components in the world will not make a board perform. To get great performance takes a little more. In this half of our Sabertooth review we are going to look into that side of the product. Asus has always had a reputation for tinkering with their BIOSes (not always a good one though). So let’s start off there and see where it takes us.
Thursday, 21 July 2011 03:35
Asus Sabertooth P67 B3 Performance Review FeaturedWritten by Sean Kalinich
Prev Next »
Published in Pro Motherboards
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- We meet Venafi's Tammy Moskites to see what has changed about trust in a year
- Qualys talks to us about getting a handle on security and feature parity in the cloud
- Cymmetria shows us a new type of deception at DEF CON using MazeRunner
- AMD shares up after licensing moves and Radeon success
- As printers become smarter so do the bad guys
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.