With the apparent delay of Intel Ivy Bridge and of course the Z77 chipset that goes with it) we there is going to be a continued demand for the X79 chipset and the pretty much every flavor of the LGA2011 CPU. To be honest I think that even after Ivy Bridge there will be a demand as the replacement for the LGA 2011 CPUs will not hit the market until around Q4 2012 or even later. So with that in mind we are taking a look at what at first glance appears to be a low cost X79 motherboard from Gigabyte. However, once you take a look at it you just might begin to see the serious overclocking and GPU benchmarking potential that it has. Let’s take a look at the Quad-SLI/Crossfire capable X79-UD3 from Gigabyte.
Published in Enthusiast Motherboards
We take a look at Gigabyte's X79-UD3 Quad-SLI/Crossfire Motherboard-Part I Featured
by Sean Kalinich on20 February 2012 10129 times
Prev Next »
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- Enigma Responds to Press over BleepingComputer lawsuit.
- Copyright groups demand 1.2 billion from Dutch government
- MIT and Texas Intruments create an RFID Chip that is secure.. for now
- AMD launches World's First Hardware Virtualized GPU
- BleepingComputer hit with SLAPP suit from Enigma Software over comparrion thread.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.