We take a look at Gigabyte's X79-UD3 Quad-SLI/Crossfire Motherboard-Part I FeaturedWritten by Sean Kalinich
With the apparent delay of Intel Ivy Bridge and of course the Z77 chipset that goes with it) we there is going to be a continued demand for the X79 chipset and the pretty much every flavor of the LGA2011 CPU. To be honest I think that even after Ivy Bridge there will be a demand as the replacement for the LGA 2011 CPUs will not hit the market until around Q4 2012 or even later. So with that in mind we are taking a look at what at first glance appears to be a low cost X79 motherboard from Gigabyte. However, once you take a look at it you just might begin to see the serious overclocking and GPU benchmarking potential that it has. Let’s take a look at the Quad-SLI/Crossfire capable X79-UD3 from Gigabyte.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- After Two Major Bugs and Poodle Security Experts Say it is Time to Upgrade the Internet.
- 8k is the Next Golden Age of Gaming
- New Sandworm 0-Day and Possible SSL V3.0 Flaw is a Great Way For a Sysadmin to Start the Day
- Samsung Claims to Have Created 4.6Gbps 60GHz Wireless
- Rory Read to step down as AMD CEO: Lisa Su to Take Over