We take a look at Gigabyte's X79-UD3 Quad-SLI/Crossfire Motherboard-Part I Featured
With the apparent delay of Intel Ivy Bridge and of course the Z77 chipset that goes with it) we there is going to be a continued demand for the X79 chipset and the pretty much every flavor of the LGA2011 CPU. To be honest I think that even after Ivy Bridge there will be a demand as the replacement for the LGA 2011 CPUs will not hit the market until around Q4 2012 or even later. So with that in mind we are taking a look at what at first glance appears to be a low cost X79 motherboard from Gigabyte. However, once you take a look at it you just might begin to see the serious overclocking and GPU benchmarking potential that it has. Let’s take a look at the Quad-SLI/Crossfire capable X79-UD3 from Gigabyte.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- It’s a failure of imagination that will always get you
- NSA mass data collection to stop in 20 days, but just on paper.
- AMD sued for misleading information about Bulldozer cores, does it hold water
- CISA passes the Senate, opens the door to more abuse and fails to address security
- The cloud, IoT, vendors and security: things that do not go together.