It is almost every Android phone owner’s headache and one of Apple’s bragging points about their products; battery life. If you own an Android phone we can bet the one thing you are probably the most disappointed with it how long the battery lasts. We have now gone through two Android phones (the EVO 4G and the EVD 3D) and while the EVO 3D that we have now is much better than the original it still cannot compete with what the average iPhone 4 (or 4S) gets. However, unlike the iPhone with an Android phone you can always grab a larger battery. Today we are taking a look at one from a company called Ontrion. This extended battery comes complete with a new back (so we do not have to worry about it being an external case) and almost doubles the capacity of the stock battery from HTC. So let’s take a look at what Ontrion has to offer and just how much more life this battery gives our EVO 3D.
Published in Peripherals
Ontrion's extended Li-Ion battery gives our EVO 3D a boost Featured
by Sean Kalinich on16 February 2012 5061 times
Prev Next »
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- AMD’s 11-year journey to relevance gets an epic finish.
- Is HBM a viable technology for GPUs? Yes, Yes it is… just not right now
- Microsoft finds active exploit of Intel's AMT vulnerability
- CD Projekt RED admits to data theft and blackmail
- Did Intel Repond to Threadripper, or just to Ryzen in General?
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.