September 5, 2012, Taipei, Taiwan – Genius today announces the PenSketch M912A. A 9” x 12” graphics-design tablet, the PenSketch M912A allows 3D designers as well as doodlers to create, paint, and draw effortlessly on their PC or Mac with help from the bundled Adobe® Photoshop® Elements 9 and Corel® Painter Essentials 4 software.
The large contact area and palm rest make it suitable for 3D artist or amateurs to comfortably use Genius' PenSketch M912A for extended periods of time. The 5120 LPI high-resolution contact area lets users make finely detailed sketches and designs.
The battery-free stylus with two buttons that can be programmed as left and right click has 2048 pressure levels, making brush strokes thicker or thinner depending on how hard the stylus is pressed, mimicking traditional painting. Additionally, the large 9” x 12” working area can be easily switched between wide 16:10 and 4:3 screen mode with an auto mapping function when connected.
The PenSketch M912A has eight express keys on the top left and ride side of the tablet. On the top left is the painting control with erase, undo, new layer, and flip 3D switch functions. On the top right is the adjustment zone with brush size adjustment and zoom-in/out functions.
Also, coming included with the PenSketch M912A is an ergonomic stand for the storage of the stylus, a battery-free scroll wheel mouse giving you the convenience of using a mouse or pen when working on your projects, and a host of bundled software.
The Genius PenSketch M912A graphics-design tablet's bundled software includes:
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 – Lets you quickly and professionally edit photos and create digital artwork.
- Corel Painter Essentials 4 – Lets you draw and paint from scratch as well as turn photos into stunning paintings.
- PenDrawer (Windows only) – Lets you make personal annotations on your favorite photos and save to popular file formats to easily share with your family and friends.
- PenSign – Lets you add your digital signature conveniently.
- Pen Toolbar – Lets you hand-write notes and sign documents in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and emails.
- Windows® 7/Vista/XP or Mac OSX 10.4 or above
- CD/DVD ROM drive
- Available USB port
- PenSketch M912 graphics-design tablet
- Battery-free pen
- Battery-free cordless mouse
- Pen stand
- CD includes
- Tablet driver (includes electronic user's manual)
- PenDrawer (for Windows only)
- Pen ToolBar
- Two pen tips and pin tip tweezers
- Multi-language user manual
Product photos are available at
Genius is a leading international brand in computer peripherals. Established by KYE Systems Corp. in 1983, Genius offers PC products including computer mice, keyboards, web and security cameras, speakers, gaming peripherals, remote controls, headphones, digital cameras, digital camcorders and digital photo frames. The Genius consumer electronics range includes mobile phone accessories, Bluetooth headsets and portable speakers. For six consecutive years, beginning in 2005, Genius was recognized as one of Taiwan's Top 20 Global Brands. For more information, you can visit the Genius website at www.geniusnet.com. Also, you can view the Genius company profile on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyaWkIDodxI.