ThermalTake Element Q in the lab FeaturedWritten by Sean Kalinich Sunday, 12 June 2011 22:36 Published in Peripherals
As motherboards get smaller and CPUs run cooler the demand for smaller cases grows. The idea of the small form factor case is nothing new but these days awe find the number of these is growing as well. The idea is simple; stuff a motherboard (complete with CPU, GPU etc), optical drive and some type of storage into a small area while keeping things cool, pretty easy right? We take a look at one entry from ThermalTake; The Element Q. This is a small form factor case that has a few nice things to offer (like a 200 Watt Power Supply). So let’s take a look that the Element Q and see how it handles a system built around the Intel Core i5 661 CPU.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- BitTorrent is Working on an Encrypted, Anonymous Chat App named Bleep
- TOR Project Warns Users of Attack that Attempted to Expose Users between January and July
- Crytek Sells off Homefront, Lays Off Staff in the UK and US: What was that about a secure financial future?
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Gets a Swag Heavy Pro Edition, Just not for PC
- Android Fake ID Bug Found that Allows Malicious Code to Mimic Trusted Apps