ThermalTake Element Q in the lab Featured
As motherboards get smaller and CPUs run cooler the demand for smaller cases grows. The idea of the small form factor case is nothing new but these days awe find the number of these is growing as well. The idea is simple; stuff a motherboard (complete with CPU, GPU etc), optical drive and some type of storage into a small area while keeping things cool, pretty easy right? We take a look at one entry from ThermalTake; The Element Q. This is a small form factor case that has a few nice things to offer (like a 200 Watt Power Supply). So let’s take a look that the Element Q and see how it handles a system built around the Intel Core i5 661 CPU.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- ADATA’s SP900NS38 256GB M.2 SATA SSD Review
- Keeping the Backdoor open... how the NSA's collection of 0-day exploits hurts us all
- Ubisoft Tries to Slam Pirates by leaving out the FOV slider in Far Cry 4... Too bad it seems to have Backfired
- 11 Bit Studios Offers Free Steam Codes on The Pirate Bay
- Ubisoft desperately searching for someone to blame over AC Unity, but this one is all on them