ThermalTake Element Q in the lab Featured
As motherboards get smaller and CPUs run cooler the demand for smaller cases grows. The idea of the small form factor case is nothing new but these days awe find the number of these is growing as well. The idea is simple; stuff a motherboard (complete with CPU, GPU etc), optical drive and some type of storage into a small area while keeping things cool, pretty easy right? We take a look at one entry from ThermalTake; The Element Q. This is a small form factor case that has a few nice things to offer (like a 200 Watt Power Supply). So let’s take a look that the Element Q and see how it handles a system built around the Intel Core i5 661 CPU.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- Cross-Site Scripting Flaw found in US ID Protection Company LifeLock's site
- Search results begin on page 2, Google is accused of skewing search results again
- Cisco SSH key bug in virtual security appliances leads to some questions
- Microsoft is determined to make Windows fail, Forces Updates on Windows 10 *** Updated***
- Microsoft dropped an Xbox 360 Virtual Console into the Xbox One