ThermalTake Element Q in the lab FeaturedWritten by Sean Kalinich
As motherboards get smaller and CPUs run cooler the demand for smaller cases grows. The idea of the small form factor case is nothing new but these days awe find the number of these is growing as well. The idea is simple; stuff a motherboard (complete with CPU, GPU etc), optical drive and some type of storage into a small area while keeping things cool, pretty easy right? We take a look at one entry from ThermalTake; The Element Q. This is a small form factor case that has a few nice things to offer (like a 200 Watt Power Supply). So let’s take a look that the Element Q and see how it handles a system built around the Intel Core i5 661 CPU.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- Independent Dev's Twitter Rant gets Game Booted out of Steam
- AMD Posts Lackluster Q3 Results
- After Two Major Bugs and Poodle Security Experts Say it is Time to Upgrade the Internet.
- 8k is the Next Golden Age of Gaming
- New Sandworm 0-Day and Possible SSL V3.0 Flaw is a Great Way For a Sysadmin to Start the Day