ThermalTake Element Q in the lab FeaturedWritten by Sean Kalinich Sunday, 12 June 2011 22:36 Published in Peripherals
As motherboards get smaller and CPUs run cooler the demand for smaller cases grows. The idea of the small form factor case is nothing new but these days awe find the number of these is growing as well. The idea is simple; stuff a motherboard (complete with CPU, GPU etc), optical drive and some type of storage into a small area while keeping things cool, pretty easy right? We take a look at one entry from ThermalTake; The Element Q. This is a small form factor case that has a few nice things to offer (like a 200 Watt Power Supply). So let’s take a look that the Element Q and see how it handles a system built around the Intel Core i5 661 CPU.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- Are PCI Compliance Regulations Being Ignored and Allowing for More Data Theft?
- Apple Bans Devs from Selling HealthKit Data to Ad Companies
- Despite being late to the party, Apple's iWatch will probably do well
- TSMC and Samsung to have 14/16nm FinFET early while Intel delays
- Why The MPAA Would Like To Dig Into Kim Dotcom's Recent Financial Sucess And Seize that Money Too