ThermalTake Element Q in the lab Featured
As motherboards get smaller and CPUs run cooler the demand for smaller cases grows. The idea of the small form factor case is nothing new but these days awe find the number of these is growing as well. The idea is simple; stuff a motherboard (complete with CPU, GPU etc), optical drive and some type of storage into a small area while keeping things cool, pretty easy right? We take a look at one entry from ThermalTake; The Element Q. This is a small form factor case that has a few nice things to offer (like a 200 Watt Power Supply). So let’s take a look that the Element Q and see how it handles a system built around the Intel Core i5 661 CPU.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- A security researcher's lot is not a happy one, but it should be
- Ionic Security says they can make your data useless to the bad guys
- Trustwave shows off an impressive copromise of RIG's admin servers at Black Hat 2015
- If the barbarians are past the gates how do you protect your data from being looted? enSilo says they have a way
- With the trend of hacking Encryption,Certs and Keys; how do you really know who to trust?