ThermalTake Element Q in the lab FeaturedWritten by Sean Kalinich Sunday, 12 June 2011 22:36 Published in Peripherals
As motherboards get smaller and CPUs run cooler the demand for smaller cases grows. The idea of the small form factor case is nothing new but these days awe find the number of these is growing as well. The idea is simple; stuff a motherboard (complete with CPU, GPU etc), optical drive and some type of storage into a small area while keeping things cool, pretty easy right? We take a look at one entry from ThermalTake; The Element Q. This is a small form factor case that has a few nice things to offer (like a 200 Watt Power Supply). So let’s take a look that the Element Q and see how it handles a system built around the Intel Core i5 661 CPU.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- Are Recent Teaser Tweets from 2k Games Pointing to a New Bioshock?
- Are Security Researchers Sitting on Vulnerabilities to Get the Most Money?
- TOR Vulnerability Talk at Black HAT 2014 Canceld
- AMD looking to Stacked DRAM for Future APUs
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed until Ealry 2015 to Improve The Game from Top to Bottom