As motherboards get smaller and CPUs run cooler the demand for smaller cases grows. The idea of the small form factor case is nothing new but these days awe find the number of these is growing as well. The idea is simple; stuff a motherboard (complete with CPU, GPU etc), optical drive and some type of storage into a small area while keeping things cool, pretty easy right? We take a look at one entry from ThermalTake; The Element Q. This is a small form factor case that has a few nice things to offer (like a 200 Watt Power Supply). So let’s take a look that the Element Q and see how it handles a system built around the Intel Core i5 661 CPU.
Published in Peripherals
ThermalTake Element Q in the lab Featured
by Sean Kalinich on13 June 2011 20516 times
Prev Next »
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- Enigma Responds to Press over BleepingComputer lawsuit.
- Copyright groups demand 1.2 billion from Dutch government
- MIT and Texas Intruments create an RFID Chip that is secure.. for now
- AMD launches World's First Hardware Virtualized GPU
- BleepingComputer hit with SLAPP suit from Enigma Software over comparrion thread.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.