ThermalTake Element Q in the lab Featured
As motherboards get smaller and CPUs run cooler the demand for smaller cases grows. The idea of the small form factor case is nothing new but these days awe find the number of these is growing as well. The idea is simple; stuff a motherboard (complete with CPU, GPU etc), optical drive and some type of storage into a small area while keeping things cool, pretty easy right? We take a look at one entry from ThermalTake; The Element Q. This is a small form factor case that has a few nice things to offer (like a 200 Watt Power Supply). So let’s take a look that the Element Q and see how it handles a system built around the Intel Core i5 661 CPU.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- NETGEAR drops the WAP720 with Ensemble Mode. We take a look
- Potential New Exploit found in OpenSSL gets around latest hotfix
- Possible Breach At Hilton Highlights PoS Risk
- Hackers using unencrypted satellite communication to hide C&C servers
- Get More Space On iPhones, iPads and iPods – PQI Announces iConnect