The Lenovo USB 2.0 Dock with Digital video trys to impress Featured
So you bought a new Windows 7 Based tablet. If you are like me you and you picked up the Asus EEE Slate EP121 then you are very happy with your purchase. However, no matter what product you picked up you are probably finding limitations. The biggest one that I have found is that I run out of USB ports and there are not many monitors that support HDMI in a resolution that the EEE Slate can realistically handle. There is also the little nagging issue that I would like to use the Gigabit network I have built in my house. I mean sure, the wireless n card in the EP 121 is good and certainly fast, but why stick with 150Mbps when you can have 1000? Today we offer up a possible solution as we take a deep look at the Lenovo USB 2.0 dock complete with DisplayLink’s USB to VGA technology. It should be interesting to say the least.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- AMD cuts orders to Global Foundries... Are they pulling in for one last effort?
- Florida Judge Says that an IP Address is not enough to prove piracy
- Rumors that NVIDIA is moving to Samsung's 14nm FinFET are just that... Rumors
- The Apple Watch gets reviewed: or How to Polish a turd.
- Global Foundries announces 14nm process in partnetship with Samsung