So you bought a new Windows 7 Based tablet. If you are like me you and you picked up the Asus EEE Slate EP121 then you are very happy with your purchase. However, no matter what product you picked up you are probably finding limitations. The biggest one that I have found is that I run out of USB ports and there are not many monitors that support HDMI in a resolution that the EEE Slate can realistically handle. There is also the little nagging issue that I would like to use the Gigabit network I have built in my house. I mean sure, the wireless n card in the EP 121 is good and certainly fast, but why stick with 150Mbps when you can have 1000? Today we offer up a possible solution as we take a deep look at the Lenovo USB 2.0 dock complete with DisplayLink’s USB to VGA technology. It should be interesting to say the least.
Published in Peripherals
The Lenovo USB 2.0 Dock with Digital video trys to impress Featured
by Sean Kalinich on04 July 2011 17666 times
Prev Next »
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- MIT and Texas Intruments create an RFID Chip that is secure.. for now
- AMD launches World's First Hardware Virtualized GPU
- BleepingComputer hit with SLAPP suit from Enigma Software over comparrion thread.
- Is Virtual Reality really the next IT technology?
- YouTube not liable in Germany for users' copyright infringement
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.