The Lenovo USB 2.0 Dock with Digital video trys to impress Featured
So you bought a new Windows 7 Based tablet. If you are like me you and you picked up the Asus EEE Slate EP121 then you are very happy with your purchase. However, no matter what product you picked up you are probably finding limitations. The biggest one that I have found is that I run out of USB ports and there are not many monitors that support HDMI in a resolution that the EEE Slate can realistically handle. There is also the little nagging issue that I would like to use the Gigabit network I have built in my house. I mean sure, the wireless n card in the EP 121 is good and certainly fast, but why stick with 150Mbps when you can have 1000? Today we offer up a possible solution as we take a deep look at the Lenovo USB 2.0 dock complete with DisplayLink’s USB to VGA technology. It should be interesting to say the least.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- A security researcher's lot is not a happy one, but it should be
- Ionic Security says they can make your data useless to the bad guys
- Trustwave shows off an impressive copromise of RIG's admin servers at Black Hat 2015
- If the barbarians are past the gates how do you protect your data from being looted? enSilo says they have a way
- With the trend of hacking Encryption,Certs and Keys; how do you really know who to trust?