The Lenovo USB 2.0 Dock with Digital video trys to impress Featured
So you bought a new Windows 7 Based tablet. If you are like me you and you picked up the Asus EEE Slate EP121 then you are very happy with your purchase. However, no matter what product you picked up you are probably finding limitations. The biggest one that I have found is that I run out of USB ports and there are not many monitors that support HDMI in a resolution that the EEE Slate can realistically handle. There is also the little nagging issue that I would like to use the Gigabit network I have built in my house. I mean sure, the wireless n card in the EP 121 is good and certainly fast, but why stick with 150Mbps when you can have 1000? Today we offer up a possible solution as we take a deep look at the Lenovo USB 2.0 dock complete with DisplayLink’s USB to VGA technology. It should be interesting to say the least.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- ADATA’s SP900NS38 256GB M.2 SATA SSD Review
- Keeping the Backdoor open... how the NSA's collection of 0-day exploits hurts us all
- Ubisoft Tries to Slam Pirates by leaving out the FOV slider in Far Cry 4... Too bad it seems to have Backfired
- 11 Bit Studios Offers Free Steam Codes on The Pirate Bay
- Ubisoft desperately searching for someone to blame over AC Unity, but this one is all on them