Ontrion's extended Li-Ion battery gives our EVO 3D a boost FeaturedWritten by Sean Kalinich Thursday, 16 February 2012 09:40 Published in Peripherals
It is almost every Android phone owner’s headache and one of Apple’s bragging points about their products; battery life. If you own an Android phone we can bet the one thing you are probably the most disappointed with it how long the battery lasts. We have now gone through two Android phones (the EVO 4G and the EVD 3D) and while the EVO 3D that we have now is much better than the original it still cannot compete with what the average iPhone 4 (or 4S) gets. However, unlike the iPhone with an Android phone you can always grab a larger battery. Today we are taking a look at one from a company called Ontrion. This extended battery comes complete with a new back (so we do not have to worry about it being an external case) and almost doubles the capacity of the stock battery from HTC. So let’s take a look at what Ontrion has to offer and just how much more life this battery gives our EVO 3D.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- Italy blocks Mega after getting off of the Special 301 Report Watch List
- Developers complain about Valve security and get a reply
- Crytek Engineer, Tiago Sousa, leaves for id Software and Doom 4
- More information leaks out about Dishonored 2
- Security Flaws in Residential Routers to be shown off at SOHOplessly Broken Competition