The Cooler Master Notepal Infinite EVO keeps its cool in the lab Featured
There was a time when if you were talking about gaming you were talking about a desktop system. There was no other option really. To get the performance and power you needed you had to have a desktop system. Then a few years ago GPU and CPU manufacturers found a way to put a lot more power into their mobile products and real mobile gaming was born. However, with that came more power draw and more heat. There have been and more than a few solutions to keep these mobile power houses cool, but not all of them have worked. Cooler Master has had a string of these products that have been fairly capable. We have one of these in the lab, a new one, called Cooler Master Notepal Infinite EVO. It is a dual fan aluminum surface cooler with a 4-port USB hub built in. Let’s see what it can do.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- US DoJ Says the Supreme Court should not hear Google's Case
- A bug in iOS lets a special text message crash your iPhone
- Rights Corp might have offered a piece of the settlement pie to Cox
- When did we start letting marketing control the message?
- Fun with DNS hacking and the importance of updating your router