The Cooler Master Notepal Infinite EVO keeps its cool in the lab Featured
There was a time when if you were talking about gaming you were talking about a desktop system. There was no other option really. To get the performance and power you needed you had to have a desktop system. Then a few years ago GPU and CPU manufacturers found a way to put a lot more power into their mobile products and real mobile gaming was born. However, with that came more power draw and more heat. There have been and more than a few solutions to keep these mobile power houses cool, but not all of them have worked. Cooler Master has had a string of these products that have been fairly capable. We have one of these in the lab, a new one, called Cooler Master Notepal Infinite EVO. It is a dual fan aluminum surface cooler with a 4-port USB hub built in. Let’s see what it can do.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- NETGEAR drops the WAP720 with Ensemble Mode. We take a look
- Potential New Exploit found in OpenSSL gets around latest hotfix
- Possible Breach At Hilton Highlights PoS Risk
- Hackers using unencrypted satellite communication to hide C&C servers
- Get More Space On iPhones, iPads and iPods – PQI Announces iConnect