The Cooler Master Notepal Infinite EVO keeps its cool in the lab FeaturedWritten by Sean Kalinich
There was a time when if you were talking about gaming you were talking about a desktop system. There was no other option really. To get the performance and power you needed you had to have a desktop system. Then a few years ago GPU and CPU manufacturers found a way to put a lot more power into their mobile products and real mobile gaming was born. However, with that came more power draw and more heat. There have been and more than a few solutions to keep these mobile power houses cool, but not all of them have worked. Cooler Master has had a string of these products that have been fairly capable. We have one of these in the lab, a new one, called Cooler Master Notepal Infinite EVO. It is a dual fan aluminum surface cooler with a 4-port USB hub built in. Let’s see what it can do.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- Microsoft's New Ad Sends A Confusing and Inaccurate Message
- Kim Dotcom Claims a Patent on Two Factor Authenticaion, Wants Help Paying His Legal Bills for Continued Use
- Under Pressure From Taxes, DoJ Suits And Flaggin Sales Apple Files A Patent Suit Against Samsung
- Concern About Game Rentals Casts A Shadow Over the Xbox One Already...
- The Xbox One Is A Split Personality PC Designed To Rule Your Living Room