The Cooler Master Notepal Infinite EVO keeps its cool in the lab FeaturedWritten by Sean Kalinich
There was a time when if you were talking about gaming you were talking about a desktop system. There was no other option really. To get the performance and power you needed you had to have a desktop system. Then a few years ago GPU and CPU manufacturers found a way to put a lot more power into their mobile products and real mobile gaming was born. However, with that came more power draw and more heat. There have been and more than a few solutions to keep these mobile power houses cool, but not all of them have worked. Cooler Master has had a string of these products that have been fairly capable. We have one of these in the lab, a new one, called Cooler Master Notepal Infinite EVO. It is a dual fan aluminum surface cooler with a 4-port USB hub built in. Let’s see what it can do.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- Kim Dotcom Claims Warner Bros Colluded with NZ Government to get him Extradited
- The NSA and GCHQ want a "Treasure Map" of the Internet
- Window 9 Start Menu Allegedly Shown Off in Leaked Video
- Microsoft stands their ground over Dublin emails, finds themselves in contempt of court
- Security concerns are about more than just weak passwords and malware.