The Cooler Master Notepal Infinite EVO keeps its cool in the lab FeaturedWritten by Sean Kalinich Tuesday, 05 July 2011 23:48 Published in Power and Cooling
There was a time when if you were talking about gaming you were talking about a desktop system. There was no other option really. To get the performance and power you needed you had to have a desktop system. Then a few years ago GPU and CPU manufacturers found a way to put a lot more power into their mobile products and real mobile gaming was born. However, with that came more power draw and more heat. There have been and more than a few solutions to keep these mobile power houses cool, but not all of them have worked. Cooler Master has had a string of these products that have been fairly capable. We have one of these in the lab, a new one, called Cooler Master Notepal Infinite EVO. It is a dual fan aluminum surface cooler with a 4-port USB hub built in. Let’s see what it can do.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- 1.1 Million Piracy Notices Sent to ISPs Per Week
- Crytek Blames Financial Trouble on Transition to Online Publisher, Says Things are All Better
- New Pictures of the Steam Controller Found In Beta Client Update
- Russia Offers a $111k Reward to De-Anonymize Tor
- GTA 5 Could Hit the Streets on November 7th