There was a time when if you were talking about gaming you were talking about a desktop system. There was no other option really. To get the performance and power you needed you had to have a desktop system. Then a few years ago GPU and CPU manufacturers found a way to put a lot more power into their mobile products and real mobile gaming was born. However, with that came more power draw and more heat. There have been and more than a few solutions to keep these mobile power houses cool, but not all of them have worked. Cooler Master has had a string of these products that have been fairly capable. We have one of these in the lab, a new one, called Cooler Master Notepal Infinite EVO. It is a dual fan aluminum surface cooler with a 4-port USB hub built in. Let’s see what it can do.
Published in Power and Cooling
The Cooler Master Notepal Infinite EVO keeps its cool in the lab Featured
by Sean Kalinich on06 July 2011 19151 times
Prev Next »
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- Enigma Responds to Press over BleepingComputer lawsuit.
- Copyright groups demand 1.2 billion from Dutch government
- MIT and Texas Intruments create an RFID Chip that is secure.. for now
- AMD launches World's First Hardware Virtualized GPU
- BleepingComputer hit with SLAPP suit from Enigma Software over comparrion thread.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.