The Cooler Master Notepal Infinite EVO keeps its cool in the lab Featured
There was a time when if you were talking about gaming you were talking about a desktop system. There was no other option really. To get the performance and power you needed you had to have a desktop system. Then a few years ago GPU and CPU manufacturers found a way to put a lot more power into their mobile products and real mobile gaming was born. However, with that came more power draw and more heat. There have been and more than a few solutions to keep these mobile power houses cool, but not all of them have worked. Cooler Master has had a string of these products that have been fairly capable. We have one of these in the lab, a new one, called Cooler Master Notepal Infinite EVO. It is a dual fan aluminum surface cooler with a 4-port USB hub built in. Let’s see what it can do.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- ADATA’s SP900NS38 256GB M.2 SATA SSD Review
- Keeping the Backdoor open... how the NSA's collection of 0-day exploits hurts us all
- Ubisoft Tries to Slam Pirates by leaving out the FOV slider in Far Cry 4... Too bad it seems to have Backfired
- 11 Bit Studios Offers Free Steam Codes on The Pirate Bay
- Ubisoft desperately searching for someone to blame over AC Unity, but this one is all on them