Home networking gear has been making some leaps in speed and sophistication since its introduction. These leaps have made wireless in the home more usable and configurable. Much of the work on this side of the product (making things easier to configure and use) has been behind the scenes, but this work has pushed wireless technology further into our homes. Now the big ticket item is the new 802.11ac wireless standard. However there is still a huge market for 802.11n wireless products with dual concurrent bands (2.4GHz and 5GHz). Right now these wireless products are what you are going to see in the market and what consumers are interested in simply because of their prevalence. So with that in mind we are taking about an 802.11n wireless router from Asus, the RT-N66U Dark Knight Wireless router.
Published in Enthusiast Storage and Networking
Asus RT-N66U Dark Knight 802.11n Wireless Router Review Featured
by Sean Kalinich on22 October 2013 15486 times
Prev Next »
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- MIT and Texas Intruments create an RFID Chip that is secure.. for now
- AMD launches World's First Hardware Virtualized GPU
- BleepingComputer hit with SLAPP suit from Enigma Software over comparrion thread.
- Is Virtual Reality really the next IT technology?
- YouTube not liable in Germany for users' copyright infringement
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.