Home networking gear has been making some leaps in speed and sophistication since its introduction. These leaps have made wireless in the home more usable and configurable. Much of the work on this side of the product (making things easier to configure and use) has been behind the scenes, but this work has pushed wireless technology further into our homes. Now the big ticket item is the new 802.11ac wireless standard. However there is still a huge market for 802.11n wireless products with dual concurrent bands (2.4GHz and 5GHz). Right now these wireless products are what you are going to see in the market and what consumers are interested in simply because of their prevalence. So with that in mind we are taking about an 802.11n wireless router from Asus, the RT-N66U Dark Knight Wireless router.
Published in Enthusiast Storage and Networking
Asus RT-N66U Dark Knight 802.11n Wireless Router Review Featured
by Sean Kalinich on22 October 2013 15853 times
Prev Next »
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- Apple posts first loss in 13 years while iPhone sales dip 16%
- "New" flaw in Windows bypasses App Locker settings
- AMD to license off x86 technology to Chinese Goup.
- Chris Vickery under attack after disclosing open DB for uKnowKids
- NVIDIA could be testing two different models of Pascal for an April Launch
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.