Asus RT-N66U Dark Knight 802.11n Wireless Router Review Featured
Home networking gear has been making some leaps in speed and sophistication since its introduction. These leaps have made wireless in the home more usable and configurable. Much of the work on this side of the product (making things easier to configure and use) has been behind the scenes, but this work has pushed wireless technology further into our homes. Now the big ticket item is the new 802.11ac wireless standard. However there is still a huge market for 802.11n wireless products with dual concurrent bands (2.4GHz and 5GHz). Right now these wireless products are what you are going to see in the market and what consumers are interested in simply because of their prevalence. So with that in mind we are taking about an 802.11n wireless router from Asus, the RT-N66U Dark Knight Wireless router.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- SMB, Windows and the hole that has been open since 1997
- AMD cuts orders to Global Foundries... Are they pulling in for one last effort?
- Florida Judge Says that an IP Address is not enough to prove piracy
- Rumors that NVIDIA is moving to Samsung's 14nm FinFET are just that... Rumors
- The Apple Watch gets reviewed: or How to Polish a turd.