We bring 450Mbps wireless into the Lab with the TRENDNet TEW-687GA FeaturedWritten by Sean Kalinich Wednesday, 15 June 2011 22:46 Published in Enthusiast Storage and Networking
Home networking is something that everyone knows a little about. Often times what they know is not accurate (to put it nicely). I have heard some of the most bizarre “facts” about home networks, wireless networking and pretty much everything under the sun. We here at DecryptedTech are officially kicking off our networking section with a review of the TRENDNet TEW-687GA; this is a 450Mbps wireless adapter (sort of). We first saw this back at CES when we had our meeting with Zak from TRENDNet. It is a rather large adapter that boasts the full Duplex speed of 450Mbps at a price of $94.99. Let’s take a look at this product and talk a little about wireless networking in general.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- New tracking method found that creates a fingerprint for your system
- Security Expert claims iOS "Undocumented Services" allow for data collection
- NVIDIA launches the Shield 8-Inch Tablet
- Italy blocks Mega after getting off of the Special 301 Report Watch List
- Developers complain about Valve security and get a reply