We have now had the G1.Assassin2 up on the test bench for a little over a week now and are ready to talk about our experience with it. The G1.Assassin2 is Gigabyte’s current top of the line x79 motherboard and follows in the same trend as the other boards in the G1 line up. This means that you get the military theme, the built in audio card, and of course the KillerNIC E2100 NPU. However, there are also things that had us concerned about how the G1.Assassin2 might handle certain types of work. So let’s get started and see if all of the new features (like the 3D BIOS and 3D Power) work and if the concerns that we talked about in the design and feature review are valid or not.
Published in Enthusiast Motherboards
The Gigabyte G1.Assassin2 gets its shot at the Lab Featured
by Sean Kalinich on12 December 2011 8978 times
Prev Next »
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- As Work from Home Increases with COVID-19 Cases are We Looking at a Playground for Threat Actors?
- With More and More Hardware Flaws Found, How Will the Security Industry Respond?
- New Tech, Stale Tech, and the Diminishing Security Skill Set
- When updates go wrong, horribly wrong
- We take a look at the Pico Pro Home Brewing Machine
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.