We get the Asus Rampage III Black Edition out of its clothes FeaturedWritten by Sean Kalinich
At CES this year I had the chance to take a look at some of Asusâ€™ new products that were going to be launched soon. These were mostly P67 based motherboards (although there was the EEE Slate that I am currently working on), but there was one that really caught my eye. This was the Rampage III Black Edition. The RIIIBE might seem like an improvement on the RIII Extreme, but that would be quite an understatement. We will be taking a long hard look at this product in the next few days but wanted to give you a quick preview here to whet your appetite.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- Itâ€™s a failure of imagination that will always get you
- NSA mass data collection to stop in 20 days, but just on paper.
- AMD sued for misleading information about Bulldozer cores, does it hold water
- CISA passes the Senate, opens the door to more abuse and fails to address security
- The cloud, IoT, vendors and security: things that do not go together.