Although AMD’s future is far from certain we do know that they have been pushing towards lower power and lower cost devices. We have seen these in the form of their new APUs and their A75 and A55 chipsets. We have already tested the performance of the A75, now we are ready to take a look at the performance of one of the A55 based motherboards; the Gigabyte A55M-DS2. We have taken a look at the design choices and features so far and have come away with a bit of confusion as to where this product actually fits into the market. Now that we have put the board through our performance tests, let’s see if we can find out exactly where in the market the A66M-DS2 belong and if it is worth your time and money.
Wednesday, 07 December 2011 22:11
Gigabyte A55M-DS2 Performance Review FeaturedWritten by Sean Kalinich
Prev Next »
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- As Work from Home Increases with COVID-19 Cases are We Looking at a Playground for Threat Actors?
- With More and More Hardware Flaws Found, How Will the Security Industry Respond?
- New Tech, Stale Tech, and the Diminishing Security Skill Set
- When updates go wrong, horribly wrong
- We take a look at the Pico Pro Home Brewing Machine
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.