As the PC Gaming scene ramps up (now that nVidia has finally released Kepler) we are starting to see some very nice accessories to take advantage of the flexibility and power that you get when you build a PC for the purpose of gaming. We have shown you more than a few items that are meant to improve your gaming experience including headsets, monitors, audio cards and now even mechanical keyboards. Only a few days ago we showed you Cooler Master’s new CM Storm QuickFire Rapid mechanical gaming keyboard and already have its big brother in the lab. So let’s take a look at the QuickFire Pro and see if this Cherry MX sporting partially backlit gaming keyboard has what it takes to earn the cool $100 that it will cost you.
Published in Enthusiast Peripherals
We Drop the CM Strom QuickFire Pro Mechanical Gaming Keyboard into our Lab for Some Fun Featured
by Sean Kalinich on05 April 2012 27240 times
Prev Next »
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- Vendors - once again - rule the security world, especially in Health Care
- As Work from Home Increases with COVID-19 Cases are We Looking at a Playground for Threat Actors?
- With More and More Hardware Flaws Found, How Will the Security Industry Respond?
- New Tech, Stale Tech, and the Diminishing Security Skill Set
- When updates go wrong, horribly wrong
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.