Cooler Master is celebrating 20 years of life (we got to celebrate with them at CES 2012), but it has only been in the last five or so that we have really watched them take off. With the launch of the HAF line and their push into the enthusiast level of hardware (and the CM Storm line) Cooler Master has simply bloomed. Over the years we have tested many products from Cooler Master and still have more to go through. Today we are finally able to show you their newest edition to the HAF line up; the HAF XM. The HAF XM is a mid-tower case that has plenty of room for your three-way SLI or Crossfire plus all of the hard drives you could want. You get all of this for around $130 so let’s take a look and see if the HAF XM is worth the price of admission.
Published in Enthusiast Peripherals
Cooler Master's HAF XM Makes its Debut in Our Lab Featured
by Sean Kalinich on24 April 2012 17613 times
Prev Next »
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- We take a look at the Pico Pro Home Brewing Machine
- The Red Hydrogen One, Possibly One of the Most “misunderstood” Phones Out
- Dell and others move to disable Intel's Management Engine
- Root7 Pink Himalayan Salt Shot Glasses Up on Test Bar...
- Voice is an often overlooked big threat vector as phone fraud rises – part I
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.