In our continuing coverage of the Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H WB we are moving into the performance side of things. Here is where it becomes difficult to differentiate between companies. The problem is that if you are testing Z77 Express based motherboards you are testing very similar platforms. It is only when you start adding in features to the mix that they separate. So the big deal here is how well do these products perform when you throw in all the advertised features (or at least as many as will work at once)? This is what we try to do with our performances testing. In our feature and design review we showed you what the Z77X-UD5H has to offer, and now we will show you how well it performs when you ask it to give you all of that at once.
Published in Enthusiast Motherboards
Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Performance Review Featured
by Sean Kalinich on10 June 2012 19374 times
Prev Next »
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- We take a look at the Pico Pro Home Brewing Machine
- The Red Hydrogen One, Possibly One of the Most “misunderstood” Phones Out
- Dell and others move to disable Intel's Management Engine
- Root7 Pink Himalayan Salt Shot Glasses Up on Test Bar...
- Voice is an often overlooked big threat vector as phone fraud rises – part I
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.