Earlier this year when we visited Gigabyte during CES they reiterated something that they said about three years ago. They are committed to providing a much better performing product and are gearing themselves more and more toward the enthusiast and gamer’s market. We have watched them make this shift since we first started working with them back in early 2005. Now 6+ years later we can say they have made this transition well. Their lineup has become much more diversified with a good separation of products. We have already shown you some of the top end boards like the G1.Assassin2 and the X79-UD5 and have goe though the design and features of the X79-UD3 so now we can tell you how this board really performs. Let’s take a look.
Published in Enthusiast Motherboards
Gigabyte's X79-UD3 Runs Through our Performance Testing Featured
by Sean Kalinich on05 March 2012 11975 times
Prev Next »
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- We meet Venafi's Tammy Moskites to see what has changed about trust in a year
- Qualys talks to us about getting a handle on security and feature parity in the cloud
- Cymmetria shows us a new type of deception at DEF CON using MazeRunner
- AMD shares up after licensing moves and Radeon success
- As printers become smarter so do the bad guys
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.