Gigabyte's X79-UD3 Runs Through our Performance Testing FeaturedWritten by Sean Kalinich Monday, 05 March 2012 15:54 Published in Enthusiast Motherboards
Earlier this year when we visited Gigabyte during CES they reiterated something that they said about three years ago. They are committed to providing a much better performing product and are gearing themselves more and more toward the enthusiast and gamer’s market. We have watched them make this shift since we first started working with them back in early 2005. Now 6+ years later we can say they have made this transition well. Their lineup has become much more diversified with a good separation of products. We have already shown you some of the top end boards like the G1.Assassin2 and the X79-UD5 and have goe though the design and features of the X79-UD3 so now we can tell you how this board really performs. Let’s take a look.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- In Win 901 Case Review, Or How To Build an SFF Case With Style
- Microsoft cuts Windows 8.x prices by up to 70%
- Huawei comes out with the super light and thin MediaPad X1
- Microsoft's Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit bypassed by security researchers with relative ease...
- Pre-Order Wolfenstein: The New Order and get access to DOOM Beta... sort of.