Gigabyte's X79-UD3 Runs Through our Performance Testing Featured
Earlier this year when we visited Gigabyte during CES they reiterated something that they said about three years ago. They are committed to providing a much better performing product and are gearing themselves more and more toward the enthusiast and gamer’s market. We have watched them make this shift since we first started working with them back in early 2005. Now 6+ years later we can say they have made this transition well. Their lineup has become much more diversified with a good separation of products. We have already shown you some of the top end boards like the G1.Assassin2 and the X79-UD5 and have goe though the design and features of the X79-UD3 so now we can tell you how this board really performs. Let’s take a look.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- It’s a failure of imagination that will always get you
- NSA mass data collection to stop in 20 days, but just on paper.
- AMD sued for misleading information about Bulldozer cores, does it hold water
- CISA passes the Senate, opens the door to more abuse and fails to address security
- The cloud, IoT, vendors and security: things that do not go together.