Gigabyte's X79-UD3 Runs Through our Performance Testing FeaturedWritten by Sean Kalinich Monday, 05 March 2012 15:54 Published in Enthusiast Motherboards
Earlier this year when we visited Gigabyte during CES they reiterated something that they said about three years ago. They are committed to providing a much better performing product and are gearing themselves more and more toward the enthusiast and gamer’s market. We have watched them make this shift since we first started working with them back in early 2005. Now 6+ years later we can say they have made this transition well. Their lineup has become much more diversified with a good separation of products. We have already shown you some of the top end boards like the G1.Assassin2 and the X79-UD5 and have goe though the design and features of the X79-UD3 so now we can tell you how this board really performs. Let’s take a look.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- Android Fake ID Bug Found that Allows Malicious Code to Mimic Trusted Apps
- Dating Site OkCupid Says they Experiment on People Because They Do Not Know What They are Doing
- NVidia Might Launch Two High-End GPUs in October, and One Mid-Range
- 1.1 Million Piracy Notices Sent to ISPs Per Week
- Crytek Blames Financial Trouble on Transition to Online Publisher, Says Things are All Better