Gigabyte's X79-UD3 Runs Through our Performance Testing Featured
Earlier this year when we visited Gigabyte during CES they reiterated something that they said about three years ago. They are committed to providing a much better performing product and are gearing themselves more and more toward the enthusiast and gamer’s market. We have watched them make this shift since we first started working with them back in early 2005. Now 6+ years later we can say they have made this transition well. Their lineup has become much more diversified with a good separation of products. We have already shown you some of the top end boards like the G1.Assassin2 and the X79-UD5 and have goe though the design and features of the X79-UD3 so now we can tell you how this board really performs. Let’s take a look.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- New Windows 10 Technical Preview Hides a Keylogger This Time
- Silent Circle Text App Gets a Fix for a Serious Memory Corruption Flaw
- Thermaltake at CES 2015 almost had too much to see in one visit
- We drop in on ADATA during CES 2015
- Patriot talks about memory, portable power and a few other things at CES 2015