Gigabyte's X79-UD3 Runs Through our Performance Testing Featured
Earlier this year when we visited Gigabyte during CES they reiterated something that they said about three years ago. They are committed to providing a much better performing product and are gearing themselves more and more toward the enthusiast and gamer’s market. We have watched them make this shift since we first started working with them back in early 2005. Now 6+ years later we can say they have made this transition well. Their lineup has become much more diversified with a good separation of products. We have already shown you some of the top end boards like the G1.Assassin2 and the X79-UD5 and have goe though the design and features of the X79-UD3 so now we can tell you how this board really performs. Let’s take a look.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- ADATA’s SP900NS38 256GB M.2 SATA SSD Review
- Keeping the Backdoor open... how the NSA's collection of 0-day exploits hurts us all
- Ubisoft Tries to Slam Pirates by leaving out the FOV slider in Far Cry 4... Too bad it seems to have Backfired
- 11 Bit Studios Offers Free Steam Codes on The Pirate Bay
- Ubisoft desperately searching for someone to blame over AC Unity, but this one is all on them