Earlier this year when we visited Gigabyte during CES they reiterated something that they said about three years ago. They are committed to providing a much better performing product and are gearing themselves more and more toward the enthusiast and gamer’s market. We have watched them make this shift since we first started working with them back in early 2005. Now 6+ years later we can say they have made this transition well. Their lineup has become much more diversified with a good separation of products. We have already shown you some of the top end boards like the G1.Assassin2 and the X79-UD5 and have goe though the design and features of the X79-UD3 so now we can tell you how this board really performs. Let’s take a look.
Published in Enthusiast Motherboards
Gigabyte's X79-UD3 Runs Through our Performance Testing Featured
by Sean Kalinich on05 March 2012 10941 times
Prev Next »
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- Enigma Responds to Press over BleepingComputer lawsuit.
- Copyright groups demand 1.2 billion from Dutch government
- MIT and Texas Intruments create an RFID Chip that is secure.. for now
- AMD launches World's First Hardware Virtualized GPU
- BleepingComputer hit with SLAPP suit from Enigma Software over comparrion thread.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.