With the apparent delay of Intel Ivy Bridge and of course the Z77 chipset that goes with it) we there is going to be a continued demand for the X79 chipset and the pretty much every flavor of the LGA2011 CPU. To be honest I think that even after Ivy Bridge there will be a demand as the replacement for the LGA 2011 CPUs will not hit the market until around Q4 2012 or even later. So with that in mind we are taking a look at what at first glance appears to be a low cost X79 motherboard from Gigabyte. However, once you take a look at it you just might begin to see the serious overclocking and GPU benchmarking potential that it has. Let’s take a look at the Quad-SLI/Crossfire capable X79-UD3 from Gigabyte.
Published in Enthusiast Motherboards
We take a look at Gigabyte's X79-UD3 Quad-SLI/Crossfire Motherboard-Part I Featured
by Sean Kalinich on20 February 2012 12999 times
Prev Next »
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- Dell and others move to disable Intel's Management Engine
- Root7 Pink Himalayan Salt Shot Glasses Up on Test Bar...
- Voice is an often overlooked big threat vector as phone fraud rises – part I
- Illusive Networks says that deception everywhere is the way to go
- CloudPassage Looks to secure your entire cloud infrastructure
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.