As we showed you recently we do not just have a single Z77 board from Asus in the lab, but a pretty good range of them. We have a lineup that covers the entry level, the mainstream and even the ROG line (although not the upper end there yet). We have already shown you what you can expect from the Micro ATX Maximus V Gene in terms of features and design so now we want to continue that thread and take a look at another Micro ATX board at the other end of the food chain; the Asus P8Z77-M Pro. So let’s take a few minutes to check out what Asus has in store for you here.
Friday, 13 April 2012 19:23
Asus P8Z77-M Pro Design and Feature Review FeaturedWritten by Sean Kalinich
Prev Next »
Published in Consumer Motherboards
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- Vendors - once again - rule the security world, especially in Health Care
- As Work from Home Increases with COVID-19 Cases are We Looking at a Playground for Threat Actors?
- With More and More Hardware Flaws Found, How Will the Security Industry Respond?
- New Tech, Stale Tech, and the Diminishing Security Skill Set
- When updates go wrong, horribly wrong
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.