Audio is a part of the computing experience that is very often overlooked when people are building their system. We see this every day when someone is talking about putting together an HTPC (Home Theater PC), a gaming system or even a general usage system. They stick with the audio on the motherboard and call it good enough. Even when someone takes the time to pick out a good sound card, they often buy $20 speakers to play this sound through. Today we are going to take a look at a combination audio card and headset from Rosewill this is the RHM-6308. The RHM-6308 is listed as a Circumaural Gaming Headset; we are going to see if this $30 headset can live up to its name.
Wednesday, 28 March 2012 07:33
Rosewill RHM-6308 Gaming Headset Review FeaturedWritten by Sean Kalinich
Prev Next »
Published in Consumer Audio
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- Vendors - once again - rule the security world, especially in Health Care
- As Work from Home Increases with COVID-19 Cases are We Looking at a Playground for Threat Actors?
- With More and More Hardware Flaws Found, How Will the Security Industry Respond?
- New Tech, Stale Tech, and the Diminishing Security Skill Set
- When updates go wrong, horribly wrong
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.