Connected products are a big thing now and have been for a while. We have seen everything from lightbulbs to egg trays that have some sort of internet connection and notification service. We have been very concerned about the rapid growth and relative insecurity of these products for since they hit the scene. Recently we read about a new connected product from Char-broil that caught our attention. It is a WiFi connected smoker line. We were very intrigued by this for multiple reasons and reached out to them to see if we could arrange a simple of one. Char-broil was nice enough to send us their Simple Smoker to play around with. We took it for a spin over a weekend and can give you some insight into how well they work.
Published in Gadgets
Taking a delicious look at the Charbroil Simple Smoker Featured
by Sean Kalinich on22 January 2016 5770 times
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- Product Testing for Security Tools Must Change or Things Will Go From Bad To Worse
- Conumers have a blind spot when it comes to IoT and Security
- AMD shoots for relevancy in 2017 with Ryzen
- We meet Venafi's Tammy Moskites to see what has changed about trust in a year
- Qualys talks to us about getting a handle on security and feature parity in the cloud
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.