Connected products are a big thing now and have been for a while. We have seen everything from lightbulbs to egg trays that have some sort of internet connection and notification service. We have been very concerned about the rapid growth and relative insecurity of these products for since they hit the scene. Recently we read about a new connected product from Char-broil that caught our attention. It is a WiFi connected smoker line. We were very intrigued by this for multiple reasons and reached out to them to see if we could arrange a simple of one. Char-broil was nice enough to send us their Simple Smoker to play around with. We took it for a spin over a weekend and can give you some insight into how well they work.
Published in Gadgets
Taking a delicious look at the Charbroil Simple Smoker Featured
by Sean Kalinich on22 January 2016 8165 times
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- Voice is an often overlooked big threat vector as phone fraud rises – part I
- Illusive Networks says that deception everywhere is the way to go
- CloudPassage Looks to secure your entire cloud infrastructure
- Vera jumps into the document control market with both feet
- Attivo Networks rolls in incident response and controls into their deception
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.