Connected devices are becoming the wave of the future. We already have TVs, refrigerators, and even cars that can call us and let us know how they are doing. These devices reach out through the internet in most cases and talk to applications on our phones or they allow us to dial in and see what is going on. Now while these devices are nice, what do you do if you do not own one of these? How do you get your car to talk to you when it has no built in Bluetooth? PAPAGO! has an interesting option to give you a look into one of the many systems on your vehicle if it is not capable of communicating to you on its own. We will be taking a look at the PAPAGO! GoSafe TPMS 500BT (Tire Pressure Management System) and see just how handy it is.
Published in Gadgets
PAPAGO! GoSafe TPMS 500BT Review Featured
by Sean Kalinich on07 June 2014 21085 times
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- As Work from Home Increases with COVID-19 Cases are We Looking at a Playground for Threat Actors?
- With More and More Hardware Flaws Found, How Will the Security Industry Respond?
- New Tech, Stale Tech, and the Diminishing Security Skill Set
- When updates go wrong, horribly wrong
- We take a look at the Pico Pro Home Brewing Machine
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.