Connected devices are becoming the wave of the future. We already have TVs, refrigerators, and even cars that can call us and let us know how they are doing. These devices reach out through the internet in most cases and talk to applications on our phones or they allow us to dial in and see what is going on. Now while these devices are nice, what do you do if you do not own one of these? How do you get your car to talk to you when it has no built in Bluetooth? PAPAGO! has an interesting option to give you a look into one of the many systems on your vehicle if it is not capable of communicating to you on its own. We will be taking a look at the PAPAGO! GoSafe TPMS 500BT (Tire Pressure Management System) and see just how handy it is.
Published in Gadgets
PAPAGO! GoSafe TPMS 500BT Review Featured
by Sean Kalinich on07 June 2014 17798 times
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- We take a look at the Pico Pro Home Brewing Machine
- The Red Hydrogen One, Possibly One of the Most “misunderstood” Phones Out
- Dell and others move to disable Intel's Management Engine
- Root7 Pink Himalayan Salt Shot Glasses Up on Test Bar...
- Voice is an often overlooked big threat vector as phone fraud rises – part I
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.