The market for hands-free devices is growing very quickly. This growth has been driven by multiple factors including legal ones. In some states they are required for driving which has been pushing the market forward. Sadly, the market has not really moved forward over the last few years. The devices have gotten smaller, but the feature set and battery life has not changed much. Jabra has been working on changing that over the last year and have come out with some great new hands-free kits including the Jabra Eclipse which is what we are taking a look at today.
The Jabra Eclipse Bluetooth headset sounds off in the lab Featured
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- Voice is an often overlooked big threat vector as phone fraud rises – part I
- Illusive Networks says that deception everywhere is the way to go
- CloudPassage Looks to secure your entire cloud infrastructure
- Vera jumps into the document control market with both feet
- Attivo Networks rolls in incident response and controls into their deception
Thursday, 14 July 2016 00:20
posted by Henry Lawrence
I lost the box before I got the unlock code. ..what do I do to get it?Report
Wednesday, 15 June 2016 08:06
posted by D Kalinich
I like the new site format. And I found the review very helpful. Thanks!Report
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.